What are the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica Safety Features?
Families in New Albany often turn to the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica for its entertainment features and unique Stow ‘n Go® seating, but the Pacifica offers standout safety features as well. Discover how this minivan can bring peace of mind to your Clarksville errands as we explore the Chrysler Pacifica safety features.
Advanced Safety Technology
When it comes to safety, the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica raises the bar with the inclusion of some of the latest safety features on market. Safety feature highlights include:
- 360-Degree Surround View Camera: A bird’s-eye view is provided through the use of four camera images stitched together to keep you aware of your environment.
- Full-Speed Forward Collision With Active Braking (FCW+): This system provides a visual and audio warning, in addition to applying Automated Emergency Braking if needed to avoid a collision.
- Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop and Go (ACC+): From 0 mph to highway speeds, you are able to maintain a set distance between the Pacifica and the vehicle in front of you.
- Electronic Stability Control: The Standard Electronic Stability Control helps you maintain directional control by selectively applying the brakes and throttle control if necessary.
Parking Assistance Features
Whether backing out of your driveway or parallel parking in downtown Sellersburg, the Pacifica is ready to assist with an assortment of parking features:
- ParkSense® Rear Park Assist with Stop and Available Front Park Assist: Recieve alerts you if there’s something in your way and helps apply the brakes if needed.
- Available Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist: Parallel parking is challenging for many New Albany drivers, so this system works to make it easier.
- Rear Cross Path Detection: This feature lets you know if there’s something behind you to help prevent a collision.
Raise Your Standard of Saftey With the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica
Get behind the wheel of the new 2019 Chrysler Pacifica and drive with confidence at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. At our Jeffersonville dealership, car buyers can find a rotating selection of new vehicle specials to ensure they get a great deal. Feel free to stop if you have questions or start the process by applying for financing today. You can also see how it compares to the Toyota Sienna.
More From Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Outfitted with a diesel engine, the 2019 RAM 2500 boasts the highest towing capacity in the 250/2500 pickup vehicle class. So exactly how much can a RAM 2500 tow? 19,780 pounds. That’s right— the RAM 2500 has a maximum 19,780-pound towing capacity. Whether you’re looking for high-performance on the worksite or the weekend, the robust…
Why do critics and Louisville, KY area drivers love the 2019 Jeep Cherokee? Among U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs, the new Jeep Cherokee for sale comes in a number of different trim levels, whether it’s a Jeep Cherokee 4×4 or FWD. Find out why so many drivers are talking about this year’s…
At Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we offer a wide range of Jeep Wrangler accessories that help take this tough SUV to the next level. From roof-top cargo carriers to bespoke performance equipment, there are dozens of accessories for the Wrangler that you can choose from. Find out how you can customize your new Wrangler at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram near Louisville, KY….