Jeep Wrangler Models & Features
There are five different Jeep Wrangler configurations available for 2019, which gives drivers five different ways to experience this popular SUV on the open roads. From the affordable Sport to the high-tech Wrangler and the off-road ready Rubicon, each model has its own distinct personality – while delivering the signature Jeep durability and grit. Which Jeep Wrangler model options will you choose?
The Wrangler Sport serves as the memorable introduction to the Wrangler lineup, and this affordable model makes a statement:
- Standard 285-hp 3.6L Pentastar V6
- ParkView Rear Back-Up Camera
- Command-Trac 4×4 System
- Zipperless Soft Top
Wrangler Sport S
The Wrangler Sport S boosts efficiency with its available direct-injection turbo engine, and tech-savvy drivers will love the additional options onboard:
- Available 295-hp 2.0L Direct-Injection Turbo Engine
- Available Blind Spot Monitoring
- Available Uconnect® 4
- Available Black Modular Hardtop
The Wrangler Sahara adds refined touches to the interior and exterior of this upscale model, so you can an added dose of style on even the most rugged journeys:
- Sky One-Touch Power Top
- Available Select-Trac 4×4 System
- Available Uconnect® 4C NAV
- 18-inch Wheels with Tech Gray Spokes
The true athlete of the Jeep Wrangler configurations, the Wrangler Rubicon is prepared for anything with its cutting-edge engineering that was built for off-road adventures:
- Tru-Lok Front and Rear Electronic Locking Differentials
- Rock-Trac 4:1 Low Transfer Case
- 33-inch All-Terrain Tires and High Clearance Fender Flares
Find Your Next Jeep at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram!
Want to see how the Wrangler stacks up against other comparable off-road SUVs? Compare the Jeep Wrangler vs. Toyota 4Runner! But if you’re ready to browse the Jeep Wrangler configurations up close, contact us at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to set up a test drive. We have plenty of new vehicle specials right now, so don’t miss out on a great deal on a brand new Jeep!