What is the Difference Between the All-New Ram 1500 and the Ram 1500 Classic?
New Albany truck enthusiasts now have two exciting RAM 1500 options to choose from in 2019: the All-New RAM 1500 and the RAM 1500 Classic. This has left many drivers intrigued and wondering, “What the difference between the All-New RAM 1500 and the RAM 1500 Classic?” Find out the answer as Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram highlights the most noteworthy differences between these two RAM trucks.
Price and Features
The RAM 1500 Classic offers a lower entry-level price point for truck buyers on a budget than the All-New RAM 1500:
- RAM 1500 Classic MSRP: $27,295
- All-New RAM 1500 MSRP: $34,595
For those with a little more to spend, the All-New RAM 1500 model includes available features you won’t find on the Classic, like the Largest-In-Class 12-Inch Uconnect Touchscreen and a Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System.
Engine Options and Power
Having the right amount of engine power to handle all your work or weekend warrior needs, is a key concern for truck drivers hitting the Louisville, KY roadways. Engines and Specs for these RAM trucks include:
All-New RAM 1500
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine which delivers a maximum of 295 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with eTorque which creates a maximum of 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque boasts a maximum of 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque
Current RAM 1500 Classic
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 which features a maximum of 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine which churns out a maximum of 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque
Towing and Payload
RAM trucks are known for their remarkable towing power, but the All-New RAM 1500 ups the ante with best-in-class towing and impressive payload specs for drivers in need of serious hauling power:
- Maximum Towing Capacity: The All-New RAM 1500 tows up to 12,750 lbs while the RAM 1500 Classic can pull 10,710 lbs.
- Maximum Payload Capacity: Haul up to 2,300 lbs with the All-New RAM 1500 or up to 1,920 lbs with the RAM 1500 Classic.
Drive Both RAM 1500 Models at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Explore the benefits of both RAM trucks today, or browse used RAM 1500, with a visit to our Jeffersonville showroom. You can test drive both to zero in on your best option!
Learn More About the 2019 RAM 1500
New Albany truck enthusiasts now have two exciting RAM 1500 options to choose from in 2019: the All-New RAM 1500 and the RAM 1500 Classic. This has left many drivers intrigued and wondering, “What the difference between the All-New RAM 1500 and the RAM 1500 Classic?” Find out the answer as Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram highlights the most noteworthy…
When you look at a pickup truck, you want a powerful and capable vehicle. You will find that and more all in the 2019 RAM 1500. Drive a class leader with potent engine power, innovative mild hybrid technology, and admirable towing strength with the all-new RAM available today at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Learn more about this light-duty…
View Ram 1500 Inventory No matter which model you choose, Ram trucks look impressive, and the 2019 Ram 1500 towing capacity proves it can get the job done — that’s why it’s a go-to for commercial vehicle shoppers. Best-in-class V8 towing, remarkable standard towing specs, plenty of payload capacity, and available four-wheel drive make this…