The 2019 RAM 1500 Performance Features
When you look at a pickup truck, you want a powerful and capable vehicle. You will find that and more all in the 2019 RAM 1500. Drive a class leader with potent engine power, innovative mild hybrid technology, and admirable towing strength with the all-new RAM available today at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Learn more about this light-duty pickup’s specs and performance features below!
RAM 1500 Engines
Pick from three powerful engines options on the 1500 like:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with eTorque: Standard on most RAM 1500 trims, this engine produces 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine: The RAM generates up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque with this HEMI®.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque: Delivers the same engine figures as the other HEMI® option.
Other Performance Highlights
On top of the burly engines found within, the RAM 1500 boasts a variety of other performance features and technologies. Highlighted features include:
- eTorque Technology: The new eTorque mild hybrid system replaces the alternator with a 48-volt battery-powered, belt-drive motor generator for greater efficiency and power.
- TorqueFlite® Transmission: Boost handling and efficiency with the standard TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission combined with additional technologies such as eTorque.
- Available Air Suspension: The available Class-Exclusive Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension lowers ride height on highways for smoother, more efficient performance.
Towing & Payload Capacities
The same engines that give the RAM 1500 its notable horsepower and torque also help it deliver the best-in-class V8 towing power. Available towing power depends on the engine under the hood. Here’s a peek at the towing specs of each RAM engine:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 with eTorque: tows up to 7,730 pounds
- 5.7L HEMI® V8: tows up to 11,610 pounds
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 with eTorque: tows up to 12,750 pounds
Depending on the trim and engine, the RAM 1500 also has a payload capacity of up to 2,300 pounds.
Check out the RAM 1500 at our Jeffersonville dealership
Want to learn more about the all-new 2019 RAM 1500 compares to used RAM 1500, or other top pickups like the RAM 1500 Classic or Chevy Silverado and Ford F-150? Browse our inventory online and then contact us to take the RAM 1500 out on Jeffersonville streets today.
More About 2019 Ram 1500 Features
New Albany truck enthusiasts now have two exciting RAM 1500 options to choose from in 2019: the All-New RAM 1500 and the RAM 1500 Classic. This has left many drivers intrigued and wondering, “What the difference between the All-New RAM 1500 and the RAM 1500 Classic?” Find out the answer as Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram highlights the most noteworthy…
When you look at a pickup truck, you want a powerful and capable vehicle. You will find that and more all in the 2019 RAM 1500. Drive a class leader with potent engine power, innovative mild hybrid technology, and admirable towing strength with the all-new RAM available today at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Learn more about this light-duty…
View Ram 1500 Inventory No matter which model you choose, Ram trucks look impressive, and the 2019 Ram 1500 towing capacity proves it can get the job done — that’s why it’s a go-to for commercial vehicle shoppers. Best-in-class V8 towing, remarkable standard towing specs, plenty of payload capacity, and available four-wheel drive make this…