2019 Jeep Cherokee Safety
It’s hard to beat a new Cherokee for a Louisville, KY family vehicle, especially with the 2019 Jeep Cherokee’s safety features. Designed to protect passengers and prevent accidents, this rough-and-tumble Jeep is ready for camping or commuting.
Cherokee Safety Features and Ratings
- Protection – Each Cherokee is built out of high-strength steel and is equipped with eight standard airbags in addition to front passenger knee airbags.
- Blind Spot Monitor – Dual radar sensors detect vehicles from either rear sides and alert the driver with audio and visual warnings if there’s a vehicle in the blind spot.
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning – Paired with Active Braking, this forward collision warning system is able to alert if you’re about to get into a collision and slow or stop the Cherokee in case you don’t hit the brakes in time.
- LaneSense – This Lane Departure Warning system with Lane Keeping Assist tracks if your vehicle is drifting from its lane and automatically centers you.
Features like these will help the 2019 Jeep Cherokee safety features earn top safety ratings; to give you an idea of what’s in store for the safety records, here’s what the IIHS and NHTSA had to say about the 2018 Cherokee.
- IIHS: Superior front crash prevention and top ratings in moderate overlap front, side, roof strength, and head restraint tests.
- NHTSA: Four-Star Overall Vehicle Safety Rating.
Drivers who need something a little bigger can find it here at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, too: see how the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee compare, find out more about Jeep Cherokee configurations, or how it stacks up against the Ford Escape.
More from Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Outfitted with a diesel engine, the 2019 RAM 2500 boasts the highest towing capacity in the 250/2500 pickup vehicle class. So exactly how much can a RAM 2500 tow? 19,780 pounds. That’s right— the RAM 2500 has a maximum 19,780-pound towing capacity. Whether you’re looking for high-performance on the worksite or the weekend, the robust…
Why do critics and Louisville, KY area drivers love the 2019 Jeep Cherokee? Among U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs, the new Jeep Cherokee for sale comes in a number of different trim levels, whether it’s a Jeep Cherokee 4×4 or FWD. Find out why so many drivers are talking about this year’s…
At Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we offer a wide range of Jeep Wrangler accessories that help take this tough SUV to the next level. From roof-top cargo carriers to bespoke performance equipment, there are dozens of accessories for the Wrangler that you can choose from. Find out how you can customize your new Wrangler at Bachman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram near Louisville, KY….
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler is a popular choice for drivers from Louisville, KY to New Albany due to its legendary capability and appearance. While choosing a Jeep Wrangler is a natural decision for many loyal fans, deciding which color is right for you can be a far more difficult proposition! Browse our Jeep Wrangler color guide, then…